Top : Cool
Tunnel Boats & Performance Powerboats Links:
Links Newsletter |
Link to Us |
Join TBPNews |
AR Home |
What's Cool - The Top 3%!
36 Cool Links:
- Bobs Machine Shop
- Bobs Machine Shop - Providing quality outboard performance parts and accessories.
(Added: 30-Nov-2003 Hits: 1491 Rating: 8 Votes: 151) Rate It
- Inverted V Boats
- The Design and development of the Inverted V Hull .. Hickman's Sea Sled
(Added: 2-Mar-2003 Hits: 2935 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- SKC CUSTOMZ
- Award Winning Custom Paint & Airbrush Specialist
(Added: 17-May-2003 Hits: 1336 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- New Boat Hull
- High speed hull in development
(Added: 8-Jun-2003 Hits: 2178 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Inverted V Boats
- The Design and development of the inverted v boat - Hickman Sea Sled
(Added: 8-Aug-2003 Hits: 2405 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- History of Tunnel Boat Design
- The best detailed accounting of how we got high performance hulls from the unpredictable risky boats to the super fast handlers of today. Relates how the best marine designers of their day, worked their way through the difficulties presented by these complex hull designs. This is a "must have" collector book for serious boat designers or enthusiasts
(Added: 4-Oct-2002 Hits: 1445 Rating: 9.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Secrets of Propeller Design
- The "History & Design of Propellers" e-book presents a detailed accounting of how the first "screw" applications were invented, and how they led to early ship propulsion. Outlining "How a Propeller Works", parts and functions of a properly designed propeller, including material selection and "advanced propping" techniques is outlined.
(Added: 4-Oct-2002 Hits: 1399 Rating: 9.50 Votes: 2) Rate It
- American RC Boats
- RC boat hulls, hardware, RTR's with lots of colors. Cool crash videos on the website too.
(Added: 30-Mar-2003 Hits: 2510 Rating: 9.67 Votes: 3) Rate It
Water Speed Records
- Ken Warby
- Official website of Australian Ken Warby, the World's fastest man on water. His current record is 317.60 mph, set in 1978. He has recently built a boat that will challenge that record in the near future.
(Added: 17-Mar-2003 Hits: 1440 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Quicksilver WSR
- Website of the Quiicksilver World Water Speed Record challenge team. This British team is developing a boat to challenge Ken Warby's current record.
(Added: 17-Mar-2003 Hits: 1386 Rating: 9.33 Votes: 3) Rate It
- Russ Wicks
- Russ Wicks is the current World Speed Record holder for a Propeller driven boat, at 205.494 mph. He is also the man behind the "American Challenge" overall World Water Speed Record team.
(Added: 17-Mar-2003 Hits: 1303 Rating: 5.50 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Water Speed Records
- This is a page on a website, listing the various Propeller Driven and Jet Powered water speed records.
(Added: 17-Mar-2003 Hits: 1706 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Cheating Death - Wired Magazine
- The water speed record hasn't been broken in 25 years - in fact, it's taken the life of just about everyone who's tried. Now two next-gen rocket jockeys are taking on the old guard. By Carl Hoffman
(Added: 17-Mar-2003 Hits: 1404 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
Pages Updated On: 29-Jan-2015 - 07:01:30
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.