Top : Books
Tunnel Boats & Performance Powerboats Links: Books
Links Newsletter |
Link to Us |
Join TBPNews |
AR Home |
- Secrets Of Tunnel Boat Design
- The development of the tunnel and V bottoms are interestingly chronicled, with detailed explanations of hull design, function, potential, and characteristics. This book also details ten design steps for analysis of hull performance and stability showing how the calculations are accurately performed, as well as providing detailed information about their relation to hull performance.
(Added: 19-Jan-2003 Hits: 1306 Rating: 9 Votes: 15) Rate It
- History Of Tunnel Boat Design
- Presents a detailed accounting of high performance hulls went from the unpredictable risky boats to the super fast handlers of today. This book relates how the best marine designers of their day, worked their way through the difficulties presented by these complex hull designs. This is a "must have" collector book for serious boat designers or enthusiasts.
(Added: 19-Jan-2003 Hits: 1163 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Secrets of Propeller Design
- Presents a detailed accounting of how the first "screw" applications were invented, and how they led to early ship propulsion. Outlining "How a Propeller Works", parts and functions of a properly designed propeller, including material selection and "advanced propping" techniques is outlined. This is a "must have" e-book for serious boaters, designers and enthusiasts that have "a need to know"
(Added: 19-Jan-2003 Hits: 1174 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
Pages Updated On: 8-Aug-2017 - 13:51:14
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.